Strong in R&D
fields for optional batteries.
· This R&D exertion upholds Narada’s Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium battery business as likewise exercises
in battery frameworks designing.
· These exercises are done in the primary R&D focus in Linan and at the Lithium battery creation office in Linping,
both found near Hangzhou.
· A sum of 215 people (2014) are occupied with this movement with more than 30% of them conveying experts or
· So to keep in touch with Academia and mainstream researchers everywhere, Narada is facilitating a few outer Chinese
and unfamiliar researchers, specialists and advisors at its offices.
· This aides, with “out-of-the-container” thinking, in figuring new item systems and tackling creation and quality issues.
CNAS Accredited Battery Performance Test Laboratories
to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and China National Accreditation Board CNAS-CL01 prerequisites (CNAS L4860).
· Lead corrosive and Lithium batteries are tried by both Chinese National(YD/T and GB/T) and International IEC principles.
International Standards for batteries and battery frameworks.
Battery Materials Test & Equipments
activity in the field.
· The exploration labs of Narada are furnished with best in class hardware to help its investigates to absolutely
characterize and advance the numerous materials and mixtures utilized in battery configuration, assembling and
been conceded numerous Science and Technology Progress grants.
· The patent arrangement of Narada envelops more than 90 licenses covering developments, utility models and
plans of electrochemically dynamic materials, cells, batteries and battery stockpiling frameworks.